HWPL accuse CCK of Coercive conversion and violation of human rights






Image result for coercive conversion

The representatives of HWPL and other religious leaders has recently condemned CCK(Christian Council of Korea) human right violational, which is represented as 'Coercive conversion program'. The reason why these organizations accuse of violation of human rights by religious group is that CCK killed one of its victim this year. Koo Ji-in, who was just 27 years old, has died during the conversion program by hand of her father. the most problematic point is that CCK usually hide behind the parents of victim and control them to attack their family member. 

here's the testimonies 


"I shouted out the church window, ‘Help me!’. My family said to me that nobody would listen to me. The police came in when I shouted myself hoarse. I grabbed the police and asked them to get me out of here. "
"Since then I have become extremely sensitive and often have had nightmares without taking a good sleep. Sometimes I thought about suicide, even though I knew it was not right. The experience turned out to be a post-traumatic syndrome like trauma from war or holocaust. "

South korea is the country stating the freedom of religion and faith in constitution. 
nevertheless, the reality is pretty different from it. though HWPL is the organization for implementation of peace and cessation of war, this kind of matter is not remoted problem because the little conflicts always lead to big conflicts. To prevent that consequece, HWPL does not overlook single accident caused by the religious of political power. 

I want all the readers of this posting, after reading it, to examine the violation of human right caused by CCK and religious group and take a little action, such as sharing the article related with this problem on SNS and so on, to prevent the same events.








댓글